Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Fifth


Alright, these aren't my sketches. I don't have them scanned in yet, but I thought I would post some of my beginning logos. There were a lot of different logos in class. Joe's was so on point, it was amazing. I really enjoy the different approaches that both he and Constanza are taking. These logos aren't going in the direction they need to be going in right now. The first two are so hard to see here, but I liked the thin letters at the time. The last one is closer, but everyone is using the same fonts... I need to get one that is modern yet has an Asian feel. And no tacky "bamboo" fonts. Ugh.

1 comment:

Natacha Poggio said...

I agree with what you said, and specially about fonts used by everyone (same and same).
The third option is attractive and stands out from the rest of your peers, maybe you could explore that and think of sake and wood, the two things for your inspirations, right?