Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Second


I'm not quite sure how I want to tackle this project. I am both excited and upset about it. Well, I don't want to say upset, that might not be the right word. I just know I want it to be very clean and simple, but I feel like that is all I do. It is the aesthetic that I enjoy, but is it pushing me to do something that i'm not comfortable with? I am really trying to be innovative with the packaging so that while the design is clean/simple, my container will be the part that is flexing my creative muscle... I hope.

My current problem: simple modern or nice serif? And how to be not tacky/cheesy/cliche. But I think my idea of AWAKEN: Your Senses, Your Mind, Your Spirit, might be along those lines. I won't rule it out yet. Maybe just flavor names instead of flavor metaphors.

The picture is just a post of some canisters that I thought were nice. Unfortunately not really sustainable (unless you are counting the whole "reuse the tin" concept).


No comments: