Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Sixth

We just got back from the tea presentation at tisane. It was pretty informative and it's the most amount of tea that I have had in a very long time. It wasn't half bad either. The white tea probably tasted the best out of all of them. It was the mildest. I am trying to decide between focusing on white tea or green tea. More research.

I went to Helen's Tea by New Haven the other day and this guy was freaking crazy. And I asked him about why everything is exposed to light and said that light has no affect on the teas. Yeah. I didn't want to argue with him because he is the owner or employee or whatever of the store, but wtf. I bought some blossom tea, which I am considering using for the project. The problem with blossom tea is that it isn't really ideal for single use. You have to want a lot of tea or be having a get together for it to be worth it.

No comments: